Instructions for Session Chairs
For the online format of the conference, the conference organizers will provide pre-recorded videos of the presentations and corresponding papers, if applicable, to the session chairs. The session chairs will be made "co-host" (in the Zoom session).
The session chair has the following role:
- Introduce the session.
- Introduce the presenter – at least with name, affiliation and title of the presentation.
- If the paper is shortlisted for the best paper award, please indicate so.
- Share/Stream the video, please see the instruction here.
- Moderate and encourage questions from the audience.
- Say thank you to the presenter.
- Transition to the next speaker, if applicable.
There are three types of presentations: keynote/invite talks have a duration of about 50 minutes plus 10 minutes for questions, regular paper presentations have a duration of about 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions. Poster presentations have a duration of about 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.